Dublin, April 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “U.S. Sports Equipment and Apparel Market (2022-2027) by Product Type, Sport Type, Distribution Channel, End User, Application, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The United States Sports Equipment and Apparel Market is estimated to be worth USD 119.22 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 173.96 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.85%.
Market dynamics is a force that impacts pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the US sports equipment and apparel market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
- The US sports equipment and apparel market is segmented on the basis of product type, sport type, distribution channel, end user and application.
- By product type, the market is categorized into Equipment and Apparel & Footwear.
- Sports Type, the market is categorized into Bicycle, Outdoor, Tennis, Running, Fitness Equipment, Soccer, Winter Sports, Water Sports, Others.
- Distribution channel, the market is classified online, offline.
- End user, the market is categorized into men, women, children.
- Application, market is categorized into Academy, Training Centers, and Others
- Adidas S.A.
- Sports + Outdoors Academy
- American sports
- Bass Pro Shops
- Callaway Golf Company
- Dick Sporting Goods
- Climbing Inc.
- Fanatics, Inc.
- Fila Holdings Corp.
- Frasers Group plc
- GAP INC.
- Gray Nicolls
- Gunn and Moore
- Lululemon Athletica
- Mizuno Corporation
- New Balance
- Nike, Inc.
- Puma SE
- Recreational Equipment, Inc.
- Reebok International Limited
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries Limited
- Under Armour, Inc.
- Wilson & Company, Inc.
- Yonex Co.,Ltd
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the US sports equipment and apparel market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the US sports equipment and apparel market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
- A comprehensive analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
- Increased awareness of sports and fitness
- Public and private initiatives in favor of sports activities and events
- Use of sports protective equipment to reduce the extent of injuries
- Rising trend for the rental of sports equipment and clothing
- Rapid Growth of Online Retail Platform
- Increase in children’s propensity to engage in indoor leisure activities
- High equipment price
- Need continuous development of fashionable clothes
- Increase in the average lifespan of a smartphone
- Technological advancement in sports equipment
- Rise of terrorism and political influence on sporting events
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/le1nms